Murhpy's axioms of sending live beetles abroad

Common:
You pay in advance for the parcel - you get no delivery.

Drastic:
If u get the order - beetles are dead

Surprising:
If u get live beetles - you get the wrong species.

Desperate:
If u get the right species - they are all the same sex.

Maternity:
If u get both males and females - females do not lay eggs and subsequently die (both sexes die damaged with no complete tarsae and so no consolation of a nice specimen for your collection).

Frustration:
The females lay eggs and you get many larvae - so have all the other breeders and so there is no one interested in exchange or sell.

Result : Result : 99% of all live beetle shipment abroad is covered under above mentioned rules. The remaining 1% is still waiting to be deliveredů